HYBRID IPTV & COAX HEAD-END
Flamingo is a software-based head-end that captures live TV & radio content from satellite, cable, digital terrestrial, HDMI as well as IP or web sources. It streams this content to TVs, set-top-boxes, PCs and other devices over IP-based and coaxial network.
Flamingo supports two modular chassis and a wide range of input and output cards, ensuring flexibility, scalability and granularity.
CI cards are also available to accommodate a wide range of third-party CAM-based encryptions. Additional software options include DRM rescrambling and/or descrambling, audio processing, web radio and web TV broadcasting.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High density: up to 88 tuners in a single 3 RU server
- Modularity, scalability and granularity with a wide range of inputs: Satellite, DTT, Cable, HDI, IP & Web
- Hybrid IPTV and coaxial networks support
- Software or CAM based descrambling
- Wide DRM support for embedded rescrambling
RELIABILITY & OPERATIONS
- Easy operation and monitoring with Cloud Monitoring
- Dual PSU
- Field-proven Flamingo software
- Field-proven hardware components